Oct 14, 2008

Business Co

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a business man based in Europe and Asia, I am currently seeking means of expanding my business interest in the following sectors: banking, real estate, agriculture, stock speculation, mining and education. I also give out LOAN for individual and small companies with a viable business and also FINANCE big PROJECTS for companies.

If you think you have a solid background and an idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sector in your country; please write me for possible business co-operation. More so, I am ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 10% annual return on investment (AROI).

Looking forward for possible business collaboration with your firm.

Regards,

Sal Aiky
Reply to my private Email: akiy.integrity@gmail.com

No comments: